Belen Conesa Realty
3956 Estepona AVE
Doral, FL 33178
Our Personalized Service Makes The Difference
To rent a property:
You give us the criteria of what you are looking for in a property.
We make a rental search for you based on the available properties and we go see properties.
You choose the property you like the most and we make an offer.
You will need the following documentation:
• Copy of your credit report with score
• Copy of the last 2 months pay stubs ( if you are relocating from abroad, please present all possible documentation and copy of your bank statement so we can prove you can afford the rent payment
• Fill out the TENANT Application
• Fill out a CONTRACT TO LEASE (at the office or we can email it to you)
• Give a FIRST MONTH RENT MONEY ORDER (this goes to escrow and if the owner doesn’t accept the offer is YOUR decision if you want to keep it in escrow and use it for the next property , or if you want the full refund)
• Once we have all this together we send it to the “ Listing Agent”
• The Listing Agent will contact the owner and discuss our offer and any other possible offers they may have. They will chose one and give us a response.
We have 3 possibilities as answer:
• NO : The owner has accepted another offer in which case we keep looking
• GET A COUNTER OFFER: (the owner wants to negotiate any terms: money, time of beginning of lease, pets, repairs requested, etc.)
• YES: The owner has accepted your offer and WE WILL FILL OUT THE LEASE and HOA APPLICATION, if applicable (Lease will be same terms as Contract to Lease)
• When under contract, YOU NEED TO TAKE A COPY OF THE LEASE TO THE ASSOCIATION AND APPLY FOR A HOA APPROVAL IF THE PROPERTY IS INSIDE A COMMUNITY (this could take from a week to a month)
• Once you are approved by the HOA and the lease date arrives, we do a WALK THRU to check that everything is OK in the property and take note of any problem with the property.
• You give MONEY ORDERS or CASHIER CHECK FOR THE OTHER 2 MONTHS (LAST MONTH RENT AND 1 SECURITY DEPOSIT / OR 2 MONTHS SECURITY DEPOSIT, depending on the requirements for that specific listing)
• You get the keys and live happily ever after at least until the end of the lease in which case you renew, you move out to another rental or…..YOU PURCHASE YEAH!!!!!